- Dealership stays true blue for 50 years
- Devon Deeres deal with winter weather
- New Bobcat 500 Loaders
- LAMMA moving to Peterborough in 2014
- Crowds brave the cold for machinery sale
- Biodiesel and bioethanol both 'essential' says NFU
- Twenty tractors in end of year sale
- Supermarkets open door to 'ugly veg'
- Emergency committee reveals ash disease action plan
- New Holland to launch TD5 range at LAMMA
1 March 2013
YOU can count on Mitsubishi to provide a 4x4 double cab pick-up that’ll suit the most diverse range of customers, and the newly reworked Trojan L200 is exactly that. It fits neatly between the 4Life and the more fashionable Warrior and Barbarian versions and the nigh on impractical Walkinshaw model.
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: May 2013
Wrights Farming Register for...
♦ Farming News ♦ Agricultural Events ♦ Sport and Hobbies
♦ Down to Earth ♦ Plant and Machinery sales and reviews
♦ Landscape and Forestry News
♦ 4&4 and off-road reviews
♦ Fresh in the field for equipment reviews and news
♦ Classic and vintage machinery
And much, much more...
• Next issue on sale: June 7, 2013