20 February 2015
Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), reports that the MF 5610 tractor which spearheaded the gruelling Antarctica2 expedition to the South Pole in December received a hero’s welcome on its return home to the French City of Beauvais.
- Forage Aid chooses JCB Fastrac for fundraising drive
- Mitas introducing VF HC 2000 tyres for large tractors and VF HC 1000 for sprayers
- Company prepares for Newark show
- New marketing manager at John Deere Limited
- All Wales Ploughing and Hedging Championships
- Kubota all set for Dairy Show
- It's Land Rover Day again at the Rural Life Centre
- New Holland trio appear on Top Gear
- HRN Tractors opens new dealer outlet
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: June 2015
Wrights Farming Register for...
♦ Farming news ♦ Agricultural events ♦ Sport and hobbies
♦ Down to earth ♦ Plant and machinery sales and reviews
♦ Landscape and forestry news ♦ 4x4 and off-road reviews
♦ Fresh in the field for equipment reviews and news
♦ Classic and vintage machinery
And much, much more...
• Next issue on sale: July 3, 2015