20 February 2015
Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), reports that the MF 5610 tractor which spearheaded the gruelling Antarctica2 expedition to the South Pole in December received a hero’s welcome on its return home to the French City of Beauvais.
- Forage Aid chooses JCB Fastrac for fundraising drive
- Mitas introducing VF HC 2000 tyres for large tractors and VF HC 1000 for sprayers
- Company prepares for Newark show
- New marketing manager at John Deere Limited
- All Wales Ploughing and Hedging Championships
- Kubota all set for Dairy Show
- It's Land Rover Day again at the Rural Life Centre
- New Holland trio appear on Top Gear
- HRN Tractors opens new dealer outlet
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 31st August 2015
Let's be frank. There's nothing more frustrating than a bump to your car. It can happen to the best of us and it's always at the most inconvenient time possible. As if that wasn't annoying enough, you find out that you can't use your car for another 3 weeks.
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: July 2015
Wrights Farming Register for...
♦ Farming news ♦ Agricultural events ♦ Sport and hobbies
♦ Down to earth ♦ Plant and machinery sales and reviews
♦ Landscape and forestry news ♦ 4x4 and off-road reviews
♦ Fresh in the field for equipment reviews and news
♦ Classic and vintage machinery
And much, much more...
• Next issue on sale: August 7, 2015